Happy Easter! This week we shared with you how to make a quick and simple hostess gift for your celebrations, introduced the newest addition to our crew, showed you how to naturally dye eggs in an unexpected hue, and how to make an all-purpose spray to clean it all up. We've been busy eating, celebrating, and crafting this holiday weekend but I wanted share some of the other Easter goodness found around the web this week:
- Two more natural egg dying ideas found here and here.
- Or go crazy colorful with your eggs like this or this.
- Add a message to your eggs or turn them into a garden!
- The perfect egg crate and pretty wooden spreaders for your Easter brunch.
- Cute diy bunny place cards and can you spot the bunny?
- I'd love to wear this for Easter Sunday, and maybe sip on these.
Plus, don't forget our skirt giveaway, which is ending soon. Enter to win by subscribing to our blog, provide a valid email address and leaving a comment on any of the three "styled 3 ways" posts.
Image via Postcards from the Robins Nest for the eggshell planters.